Black Tomato Agency is a dedicated group events and prize incentive agency. We produce and deliver groundbreaking group travel experiences all over the world as well as creating and managing award-winning prize experiences on behalf of some of the world’s top brands, agencies and companies.
We have an exciting opportunity within our creative team for a Graphic Designer to work across a range of print and digital projects, and develop event themes and concepts across branding, signage, print collateral, websites and apps.
- Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Line Manager: Communications Manager
- Experience Level: Middleweight
- Location: Shoreditch, London
- Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Holiday: 25 days + birthday
- Salary: £30-32k + annual bonus and benefits
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for all creative output for the agency and its client events
- Work strategically with the Communications team to originate creative concepts
- Be involved in the full creative process, developing ideas end to end
- Develop/challenge/understand briefs, understand client business and goals
- Engaged in digital/UX trends, what other
- Able to develop concepts whilst adhering the client brand guidelines
- Understand budget constraints, and be able to work within a budget to produce designs that stand out
- Ensure artwork is ready for print
- Possess strong attention to detail and ensure high levels of quality
- Work within agreed timeframes and meet deadlines
- Proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Be commercially aware – offer design solutions that strike a good balance of effort vs reward
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Regular socials and events – from ping pong, creative exhibitions to reward days
We are looking for candidates that have a degree in Graphic Design or a related subject, as well as having industry experience working within a creative agency or an events agency. You must have proven experience in designing for print, and if you have digital experience this would be advantageous. We are looking for candidates that have the ability to develop new ideas and translate creative thinking into intelligent and appropriate designs that exceed clients’ objectives.
How to apply: